3695 Yonge St, Bradford West Gwillimbury
Prominent & Beautiful Old World Charm, Up To Date & Modern, 19th Century Victorian Three Bedroom Home With 2 Det Heated Workshops. Home Sits Proudly On 9.88 Acres. Home Is Well Set Back From Road Nestled W/In A Mature Tree Lined Oasis With Asphalt Driveway. Part Of Property Is Used For Farming. Gracious & Grand Living Space For Formal & Open Entertaining. Beamed Cathedral Kitchen Has Lofted Rm.Seller Is Motivated
- MLS® #N4374988
- FeaturesFridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Forced Air Furnace & Air, Hwt, Sump Pump, Uv, Gdo, Elf's, 3 Ceiling Fans, 2 Side Sheds W/ Deck. B/I Shelving & Cabinets, One Oil Furnace, 1 Propane Furnace.
- Parking Spaces20
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Lot Description622.00x652.00 Feet
- Listing OfficeRoyal Lepage Terrequity Realty, Brokerage
- Address3695 Yonge St
- CityBradford West Gwillimbury
- Zip CodeL3Z 3Y2
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
- BasementUnfinished, Walk-Up
This website may only be used by consumers that have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type being offered via the website. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by TREB.